Umrao Jaan - Phoda Kumbha Saree
Traditionl Sambalpuri Sarees are TIMELESS CLASSICS that are an integral part of Odisha's traditional art and culture. The phoda kumbha saree is distinguished by its intricate border design and amazing color combination making it a perfect for office wear.
These sarees are very light weight as well as very comfortable to drape.
Urmiweaves offers the highest quality Sambalpuri mercerized cotton fabrics, which are not only smooth and soft, but also durable and long lasting, with a bright shiny appearance.
- Product Type : Sambalpuri Phoda Kumbha Saree
Material : Mercerized Cotton
- Thread Count- warp/weft- 120/120
- Length : 5.45m
- Breadth : 46 inch
- Blouse : no
…………TRUE HANDLOOM MARK……….
- Loose threads on the backside of pallu.
- Irregularities in the body & border of saree.
- Handloom often have pin marks on equal distance on top or bottom of saree/fabric called selvedge.