Rani Varuni - The Multicolor Unique and Exclusive Sambalpuri Pasapali cotton saree
Varuni is derived from the name Varuna, the Vedic deity associated with water, rain, and the celestial ocean. The choice of this name for a multicolor Sambalpuri cotton saree symbolizes the diverse and vibrant colors of nature, just like the myriad hues of a rainbowed sky after a refreshing downpour.
The Sambalpuri cotton saree is known for its rich and intricate designs, often inspired by the elements of nature and traditional art forms. The use of multiple colors in the saree represents the bountifulness of nature and the harmony of various shades coming together to create a beautiful whole.
In Indian culture, queens are often associated with grace, elegance, and authority, much like the saree that exudes timeless beauty and craftsmanship. Naming the saree "Rani Varuni" not only adds a regal touch to it but also aligns with the essence of the saree's design, celebrating the ever-changing yet harmonious beauty of the natural world.
Welcome to our exclusive collection of Sambalpuri Pasapali Cotton Sarees - a celebration of artistry and heritage! Each saree in this unique collection is meticulously crafted, showcasing multicolor floral motifs gracefully adorning the middle of the body, while exquisite multicolor jhoti patterns embellish the body and pallu, adding a touch of elegance and charm. The sarees also feature mini pasapali designs across the body, adding a dash of traditional allure. Indulge in the richness of Indian craftsmanship with these beautiful sarees that blend tradition with contemporary appeal. Explore our exquisite range and embrace the time-honored artistry of Sambalpuri weaving.
- Product Type : Sambalpuri Cotton Saree
- Weave Type : Sambalpuri Bandha (ikat) Saree
Material : Mercerized Cotton
- Thread Count- warp/weft- 120 cotton /120 cotton
- Length : 5.45m
- Breadth : 45 inch
- Blouse : No ( Matching Blouse available separately)
Wash Care : Dry wash
Embrace the True Handloom Mark - Urmiweaves
* Loose threads grace the Pallu's backside, a poetic tale of artistry.
* Irregularities in body & border, a dance of uniqueness and craftsmanship.
* Selvedge's pin marks create a harmonious rhythm, affirming authenticity.
* Tradition and art converge in every stitch - Sambalpuri handloom sarees by Urmiweaves.