Adhira - Phoda kumbha Tussar Silk Saree
Presenting the emperor of Moth "Tussar silk" or the "Wild silk " also called " Kosa silk " in Sanskrit, which has a natural golden sheen, rich & deep which reflect the wilderness and exotic nature of the silkworms from which they are produced , known for their beautiful motifs and hand embroidery work & hand paints which depict the rich cultural heritage of our country.
"Urmiweaves” makes your way towards its appealing collection of pure handloom tussar silk sarees with numerous variations and styles to be looked out for your suitable occasion.
"Tussar Facts : Tussar silk is valued for its texture & is the most breathable of all silks, keeps the body cool by regulating body temperature. "
- Product Type : Tussar Silk Saree
- Weave Type : Tussar silk with Vidharba Border and Jala Pallu
- Material : Gicha Tussar Silk
- Length : 5.45m+ Blouse (70-80 cm)
- Breadth : 45 inch
- Blouse : yes (attached running)
Wash Care : Dry wash
Embrace the True Handloom Mark - Urmiweaves
* Loose threads grace the Pallu's backside, a poetic tale of artistry.
* Irregularities in body & border, a dance of uniqueness and craftsmanship.
* Selvedge's pin marks create a harmonious rhythm, affirming authenticity.
* Tradition and art converge in every stitch - Sambalpuri handloom sarees by Urmiweaves.
NOTE : PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE COLORS YOU PERCEIVE ON YOUR DEVICE MIGHT DIFFER DUE TO FACTORS LIKE COLOR REPRODUCTION, BRIGHTNESS, RESOLUTION, SATURATION, TEMPERATURE, AND THE LIGHTING CONDITION WHEN THE PICTURE WAS CAPTURED INCASE OF ANY DOUBT PLEASE CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM.