Kiara - Sambalpuri Pasapali Sari
When it comes to the Pasapali Sari one can easily remember the famous motif amongst the other Sambalpuri designs on sarees.
Pasapali saris are popular as Bichitrapuri Sarees or double ikat sarees. In the name Pasapali, Pasa stands for gambling and Pali for village. The chess board design on these sarees render them such name.
Pasapali saris require a lot more precision in making and the process is quite complex as to knit boxes with threads demand more expertise from the weavers and this is the reason why they are quite pricey too.
Pasapali saris come in elegant color combinations. The red with black contrast with chess board design is the signature Pasapali design that is familiar in every households. These Pasapali saris are so famous that they go beyond being used in sarees only. This Pasapali design can be recognised easily on buses and even the eating places in the western part of Odisha. Be it a toddler or an old person the instant one sees a chess board pattern on sarees or anywhere outside the western border of the state, one swells up with pride because they know the Sambalpuri Pasapali design very well.
Here at Urmiweaves we give you the best deals with the Exclusive Pasapali saris that favor your wallets too. We appreciate you stopping by and have a look at our collection of some amazing Pasapali saris.
- Product Type : Sambalpuri Cotton Saree
- Weave Type : Pasapali Sari
Material : Mercerized Cotton
- Thread Count- warp/weft- 120 cotton /120 cotton
- Length : 5.45m+ Blouse (70-80 cm)
- Breadth : 44 inch
- Blouse : yes (Matching Blouse Fabric )
Wash Care : Dry wash or Hand wash with mild detergent (for sambalpuri cotton saree)
…………TRUE HANDLOOM MARK……….
- There may be Loose threads on the backside of Pallu/Anchal.
- Irregularities in the body & border of saree.
- Sambalpuri cotton Saree have pin marks on equal distance on top or bottom of saree/fabric called selvedge.