Sadhana - Sambalpuri Cotton Saree
Sambalpuri cotton Sarees are timeless classics and are integral part of centuries old Odisha's traditional art and culture. The Sambalpuri cotton sarees are distinguished by their intricate, distinctive and inspiring weave patterns, exceptional craftsmanship, stunning color combination and superior luxury cotton quality.
"Urmiweaves" The journey a traditional weavers family with an experience of more then 60 years, now working directly with more than 250 weavers across western orisha and one of the leading manufacturer of Sambalpuri cotton saree, marking the way towrds sustainable employment for all our weavers who weave all amazing sarees for us with their experience of generations.
- Amazing Color Combination
- Intricate Designs for All ages
- Premium Cotton Fabrics
- Soft, Comfortable and Breathable
- Assured Quality
- Best Price
Urmiweaves offers the top quality Sambalpuri cotton saree made from the premium quality mercerized cotton fabrics that are smooth, soft and durable with a bright shiny appearance gives the wearer a pleasant look with a supreme pleasure of comfort.
"Every saree has its own story & we make our own effort to make your each moments with saree Beautiful , Comfortable & Flexible"
Making of Sambalpuri cotton saree follows the complex process of "Bandhakala" also called the "Tie-dye" process in which the entire family of weaver is involved. the threads are first tie dyed with extensive care and then it is colored as per the design and finally the threads are set into a loom where the weaver uses his/her skill and experience to weave all beautiful sarees for us.
Making a Sambalpuri Cotton Saree Sometimes may take upto a month to complete.
sambalpuri sarees are all about the story of art and artisans who put all their efforts to make amazing sarees for us.
Ragini the founder of Urmiweaves has experienced this amazing journey during her childhood when all her family members including her grandma involved in this amazing process of making beautiful Sambalpuri Cotton Saree.
- Product Type : Sambalpuri Cotton Saree
- Weave Type : Sambalpuri Bandha (ikat) Saree
- Material : Mercerized Cotton
- Thread Count- warp/weft- 120 cotton /120 cotton
- Length : 5.40m+ Blouse (70-80 cm)
- Breadth : 44 inch
- Blouse : yes (attached running)
Wash Care : Dry wash or Hand wash with mild detergent.
…………TRUE HANDLOOM MARK……….
- There may be Loose threads on the backside of Pallu/Anchal.
- Irregularities in the body & border of saree.
- Sambalpuri Saree have pin marks on equal distance on top or bottom of saree/fabric called selvedge.