Pink Lily - Sambalpuri Cotton Silk saree
Traditionl Sambalpuri Sarees are TIMELESS CLASSICS that are an integral part of Odisha's traditional art and culture. The Sambalpuri Handloom is distinguished by its intricate weaves designs, fiber content, amazing color combination, and delicate appearance.
Urmiweaves offers the highest quality Luxury Sambalpuri Mulberry Silk Saree, which are not only smooth and soft, but also durable and long lasting, with a bright shiny appearance.
- Product Type : Sambalpuri Phoda kumbha Saree
Material : warp-Mercerized Cotton, weft- mulberry Silk
- Thread Count- warp/weft- 120/120
- Length : 5.40m+ Blouse (70-80 cm)
- Breadth : 44 inch
- Blouse : yes (attached running)
…………TRUE HANDLOOM MARK……….
- Loose threads on the backside of pallu.
- Irregularities in the body & border of saree.
- Handloom often have pin marks on equal distance on top or bottom of saree/fabric called selvedge