Golden Brown - Sambalpuri Silk Saree
Sambalpuri Silk Sarees are timeless classics and are integral part of centuries old Odisha's traditional art and culture. The Sambalpuri silk sarees are distinguished by their intricate, distinctive and inspiring weave patterns, exceptional craftsmanship, stunning color combination and superior luxury cotton quality.
"Urmiweaves" The journey a traditional weavers family with an experience of more then 60 years, now working directly with more than 250 weavers across western orisha and one of the leading manufacturer of Sambalpuri cotton saree, marking the way towrds sustainable employment for all our weavers who weave all amazing sarees for us with their experience of generations.
- Amazing Color Combination
- Intricate Designs for All ages
- Premium Silk Fabrics
- Soft, Silky & Comfortable
- Assured Quality
- Best Price
Urmiweaves offers the top quality Sambalpuri Silk sarees made from the premium quality mulberry silk fabrics that are smooth, soft and durable with a bright shiny appearance gives the wearer a pleasant look with a supreme pleasure of comfort.
"Every saree has its own story & we make our own effort to make your each moments with saree Beautiful , Comfortable & Flexible"
sambalpuri sarees are all about the story of art and artisans who put all their efforts to make amazing sarees for us.
- Product Type : Sambalpuri Silk Saree
- Weave Type : Bomkai Silk Saree
Material : Mulberry Silk Saree
- Thread Count- warp/weft- 3ply /4ply
- Length : 5.45m+ Blouse (70-80 cm)
- Breadth : 46 inch
- Blouse : yes (attached running)
Wash Care : Dry wash only
…………TRUE HANDLOOM MARK……….
- There may be Loose threads on the backside of Pallu/Anchal.
- Irregularities in the body & border of saree.
- Sambalpuri Saree have pin marks on equal distance on top or bottom of saree/fabric called selvedge.