Nitara : Cotton Sambalpuri Saree
"Every saree has its own story & we make our own effort to make your each moments with saree Beautiful , Comfortable & Flexible"
Making of Sambalpuri cotton saree follows the complex process of "Bandhakala" also called the "Tie-dye" process in which the entire family of weaver is involved. the threads are first tie dyed with extensive care and then it is colored as per the design and finally the threads are set into a loom where the weaver uses his/her skill and experience to weave all beautiful sarees for us.
Sometimes it may take upto a month to complete the entire process of making a saree.
sambalpuri sarees are all about the story of art and artisans who put all their efforts to make amazing sarees for us.
Ragini the founder of Urmiweaves has experienced this amazing journey during her childhood when all her family members including her grandma involved in this amazing process of making Sambalpuri Cotton Saree.
- Product Type : Sambalpuri Cotton Saree
- Weave Type : Sambalpuri Bandha (ikat) Saree
Material : Mercerized Cotton
- Thread Count- warp/weft- 120 /120
- Length : 5.45m+ Blouse (70-80 cm)
- Breadth : 44 inch
- Blouse : yes (attached running)
Wash Care : Dry wash or Hand wash with mild detergent (for sambalpuri cotton saree)
…………TRUE HANDLOOM MARK……….
- There may be Loose threads on the backside of Pallu/Anchal.
- Irregularities in the body & border of saree.
- Sambalpuri cotton Saree have pin marks on equal distance on top or bottom of saree/fabric called selvedge.